Website Peer Review

Konrad's Website: https://konradtomialojc1.wixsite.com/website-1/gallery


In my opinion, the colorful home page engages the reader and it clearly reflects what the website is about. Navigation is easy, however the gallery page does include some cooking activities which are not relevant with the purpose of the website.

The about me is interesting, I enjoyed reading it and I think other people will too. The contact page is well presented except for the background. I think the background color creates too much of a contrast because the rest of the pages were more colorful while this one appears quite dull and I feel like gives me sad impression.

Overall, I think that all of the pages, especially the about me clearly expresses what Konrad is doing. I would adjust the contact page background and the content in the gallery page

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sequential photography made by me (individually)

Blog Buddy

Sequential photography with partner