Website changes

As I am approaching the end of this module and the end of my project I made changes to the website to be ready for presentation.

First, I added my blog address as a form of social media link. 
I cliclid on Add→ Social Media and the selected Icon→Blogger 


I added an introduction as the rest of my projects.

Add→Lists&Grids, then i chose the template and modified the image and text and button. I then, linked the button to the page on which my project has been uploaded.


I have added a new page for the article. I also decided to add a folder which is shown on the menu bar so that the articles are separated by the video and the visitors can see the classification and can see the 2 writing pieces and the video and click on them directly.


I haves checked the mobile versions of my website and found little displaying mistakes, as you can see there was a social media bar which I have deleted. Moreover  the blogger icon was one not correctly aligned, but overall the mobile version worked well





Comments

  1. Good work on website update - this will be worth it to display your final piece well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sequential photography made by me (individually)

Blog Buddy

Sequential photography with partner