Exploration of digital software: Lucid Press

The digital software I will be using for this project is Lucidpress. I have looked at this software in order to present my work in magazine format. 

To begin with, I have explored Vogue's archive to have an example on how Vogue magazine articles are displayed. I have found these 2 different examples which are also feature articles. As you can see, there are different ways to present an article there can be images that take up 2 pages and others that are smaller.








On Lucidpress, I started by selecting a magazine template 


I have then, explored some features of text such as font, size and page number.




I added an image to see how this would look with the writing and I have aligned the writing to the centre as seen by the magazines in Vogue. Moreover, I have noticed that Vogue articles start their writing with the first letter being larger than the rest of the text so I tried this out too.




After creating an article-like paper I have considered to try out a flip book and consider presenting my final article in this way. I uploaded the pdf article-like creation on Flipsnack (flip book software) which made the pdf look like a magazine paper.





Comments

  1. Good work here you now have your digital process in readiness for the final work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sequential photography made by me (individually)

Blog Buddy

Sequential photography with partner