Reflection on Major Project and Website
Article: As I mentioned on a previous blogpost, I thought that it would be so hard for me to write a 1000 word article so I decided to choose a wide topic hoping that it would enable me to talk about many aspects and reach the word count. I wanted to talk about something interesting and relevant to today's world. So I narrowed it down to something close to my progression route, and that would give me a better understanding of Media Studies. A Feature news article is certainly more complex to write than a normal news article because it uses creativity together with facts. In this project I learned the difference between the 2 styles of writing and this improved my knowledge and writing skills if I have to write a future news article in the future. The main challenge I faced was adjusting the style of language because in my other modules I was taught to write in an academic way. I think the final outcome of the writing is quite good and I've been trying to do my best but I...




Comments
Post a Comment